Customer focused Web Production Manager with a strong background in eCommerce development and Social Media integration, able to work as part of a team or independently utilizing current web development strategies, is seeking a position as a Web Production Manager.
Looking for full time work as a Web Developer / ECommerce Integrator / Social Media Integrator
12/2009 – Present Pelham, Alabama
Specializing in all aspects of Miva Merchant integration, module installation, maintenance and upgrades. Also available for sub-contracting work within the Miva Merchant community.
Web Production Manager
2/2008 – 12/2009 eMediaSales, San Diego, California
Responsible for managing all phases of eCommerce and Content Management web development projects with extreme attention to detail. Works well independently and in a team environment. Comfortable with IM, e-mail, phone communications with excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
• Provide development and deliverable time estimates to the sales team
• Ensure timely completion of all client projects
• Oversee the processes and projects
• Ensure appropriate tracking and reporting of all projects
• Manage the production and implementation of all projects
• Lead and develop team members
• Work with team members to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
• Coordinate, prioritize and distribute work within the team
9/2008 – 12/2008 Miva Merchant, San Diego, California
10/2001 – 2/2008 Eternal Word Television Network, Irondale, Alabama
Maintained and provided on going support and development for the www.ewtn.com, the website for the largest religious media network in the world, Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN).
• Providing real-time updates relating to Live television events, including the coverage of Pope John Paul II funeral, the election and installation of Pope Benedict XVI and online edition of Papal documents as they were release by the Vatican
• Provided technical assistant and updates for correspondent blogs.
• Edits site content and search engine optimization.
• Responsible for making improvements or enhancements.
• Designs and implements web pages.
• Provided image support and search engine optimization. Goal was to improve keyword search “Religious Catalog” to the top 10 listing in Google.
• Converts documents into HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) or ASP (Active Server Pages). Ensures cross-platform and browser compatibly.
• Develop and transmit EWTN’s weekly newsletter – Wings – to 75,000+ subscribers.
EWTN 25th Anniversary Family Celebrations 2006
World Youth Day 2005
World Youth Day 2002
• Flash animation designed to match EWTN air promotion for World Youth Day 2002.
• Interactive site that provided updated weekly content as it introduced when a new episode was aired. The “mini-site” has over 100 pages of information.
Provided image support and search engine optimization. Goal was to improve keyword search “Religious Catalog” to the top 10 listing in Google.
Web Developer / ECommerce Integrator / Developer
1/1996 – 2/2008 Webs Your Way, Pelham, Alabama
Design and construct web pages/sites incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques, specializing in the integration of Miva Merchant, a dynamic browser based application designed to create and maintain online stores. Maintain and provide ongoing design of websites, promotional and banner ads, including seasonal content specials and other custom features. Develop and maintain company portals. Perform backups and ensure user accessibility to the sites. Monitor site traffic and help scale site capacities to meet traffic demands performance.
ECommerce Developer / Web Designer 2005
Redesign of site. Integrated new look and feel into existing dynamic database driven Miva Merchant store.
ECommerce Content Manager 2006 – 2007
Provide eCommerce product updates including product descriptions and images.
Web Designer / Webmaster 2006 – Present
Created look and feel for local bowling center, enabling them to provide updated information on a daily basis for the league bowlers and to provide “Specials” information on regular basis for their customers.
ECommerce Developer / Web Designer 2005 – Present
Unique, one-of-a-kind boutique store requiring integrated custom look and feel into existing dynamic database driven Miva Merchant store. Providing ongoing training for store maintenance and search engine optimization.
ECommerce Developer / Webmaster 2003 – 2006
Provide support, maintenance, product updates, and ad campaigns for a niche market product utilizing Miva Merchant, a customized PHP interface for customer testimonials and a dynamic photo gallery.
ECommerce Developer / Integrator 2006 – Present
Created new look and feel integrating into new Miva Merchant eCommerce store and utilizing WordPress software for related content management.
Web Designer / Webmaster 2003 – Present
Customized Drupal Content Management System with newsletter mailing list to provide updates for local club members.
ECommerce Manager / Webmaster 1999 – 2001*
Designed, developed and maintained eCommerce website utilizing Miva Merchant. Planned, established and directed the implementation of policies and goals for www.holidaytreasures.com web marketing strategy doubling online sales 2 years for 2000 and 2001.
*Continuing technical support as needed.
Additional responsibilities include Mail Server and Systems Administration on a UNIX platform. Help Desk Support for a variety of end user issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems responding to telephone calls and email requests for technical support.
Troy University – Montgomery Campus, Montgomery, Alabama
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Magna Cum Laude (2.79 GPA on a 3.0 scale) Dean’s List
• Double Major: Psychology/Sociology
• Alpha Sigma Lambda
• Gamma Beta Phi – Certificate of Merit winner
Troy University – Montgomery Campus, Montgomery, Alabama
• Course work toward Master’s Degree in Personnel Counseling
1/2003 – Present Internet Professionals Society of Alabama
8/2003 – Present Birmingham Big Orange Club
• Past Secretary
Level 1 Certified USBC Coach
Designing with Dreamweaver – Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Mastering Adobe Photoshop – CompuMaster
Advanced Photoshop Clinic – CompuMaster
Flash 8: Rich Content Creation – Sterling Ledet & Associates, Inc
Dreamweaver 8: Website Development – Sterling Ledet & Associates, Inc
Cascading Style Sheets – Sterling Ledet & Associates, Inc
XML – Sterling Ledet & Associates, Inc
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3: Website Development – Sterling Ledet & Associates, Inc
2/2006 – Present Moderator: Miva Merchant Community Forums
6/1998 – Present Contributing Member: Miva Merchant Community